MyDreams: Chocolates

Image taken from www.wallpapers-free.co.uk
I had a distinct dream about chocolates last night. Honestly, I am not a chocolate junkie though I consider myself having a sweet tooth, because I looove leche flan, cakes and everything about caramel. But in my dream, I was very excited together with my nanay for the bunch of round chocolates served in the table that even after I woke up I can still imagine this mouth-watering, rounded, smooth, delightful sweet treat.

Having occasional times where I sharply remember what I dreamt of, I immediately googled the meaning of dreams for chocolates. I got sugar rush on what I found out. :)

Definition Of:

Chocolate

Dream DictionaryDream Dictionary
To dream of chocolate, denotes you will provide abundantly for those who are dependent on you. To see chocolate candy, indicates agreeable companions and employments.

Who wouldn't love chocolates? ;)

Comments

Popular Posts