Hello AR!

You never miss to visit me every once in a while huh?! I am impressed. I can't deny how much impact you made on me everytime you're around. I can't hide it. My eyes won't let me. My body does not conspire. I should admit. You got the best out of me. Ugh! I hate it.

Look what you've done to me.

The watery eyes and "full" feeling of my head is overwhelming. You have no idea how awkward it is to sneeze endlessly in my cube while I'm trying to suppress the involuntary reflex of air discharge. The feeling of biting my lips and holding my head up high inside MRT and shuttle so I won't sneeze and spread the virus. :(

To make things worst, you always manage to get in the way in most of my beach escapades even if you are not invited! You and your allergens!

Enough for this rant. In the brighter side, there is also one thing I learned from you. To be hopeful. To be excited for the morning to come. Hoping that my frail body will have a good night sleep to be able to recover. Hoping that you will surrender during the night and be gone when I wake up the next day. You gave me something to look forward to. Can you believe that!

Although I am doomed to deal with you occasionally, I know now how to beat you.

A doze of sleep and a good rest. Booyah!


Comments

Popular Posts