MyDreams: OMG the house is burning!!!

This one is very clear and recurring to me... I had once dreamt of it last July, 2008 and recently yesterday September 28, 2008...

Our neighbor's house is burning... although they were able to control the fire there was a sudden fear I felt... And because this is one of the dream that is crystal clear to me when I woke up, I can still remember the details of it, I decided to find its meaning:

FIRE

Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.


To dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it
highlights passion and the love of those around you.

Transformation and change... Everything makes sense now...


Comments

Popular Posts