Para Kanino Ka Bumabangon?

Lately I found myself awakened in the wee hours which is a bit disturbing. During those still moments my thoughts find its freedom to wander. If I get lucky enough, I would be able to ignore its petition so I could sleep more. Today I am doomed! I found myself engaging on these ideas and before I knew it I couldn't go back to sleep anymore :|

As the day breaks, I remember this coffee commercial I used to watch back in the Philippines - Para Kanino Ka Bumabangon? Literal translation could be - For whom do you rise? - but my personal conversion would be - What drives you? The advertisement's storyboard describes what makes ordinary people, of different work industry intentionally get up early in the morning. So powerful that it made me think, just like today, what is it that I should look forward for the day? Why should I get excited? 


It's not everyday that you feel like getting up in the morning. I know. Bed's invitation to stay a little longer is so hard to resist. Deceiving. Knowing your purpose where God called and placed you to do gives you that extra stir you need for the day. Search for it! It's more than finding a treasure gold.
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why."  --Mark Twain
Purpose is a BIG word. It's debatable. But more than anyone, you and your heart alone could tell you that. Listen to it! Do not overthink it. Oftentimes the ones that you're searching for are the ones right in front of you. It could be your job, your responsibility to your family, your personal aspiration in life, your hobby or someone you love dearly. Something that inspires you to face the day and its limitless surprises.

Have a great and purposeful morning everyone!
 

Comments

Popular Posts