Happy Father's Day!!!

While googling for an art and craft of our sunday schoolers, in celebration to Father's Day this coming Sunday, June 21... I bumped into this reading which I found sooooo true...
We can deny it, but our subconscious mind will tell us that it happens and it's real.

4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.

To all tay, itay, tatay, dad, dada, daddy, pa, papa, papsie however we call them... Advance Happy Fathers Day! You guys deserve our greatest respect and we are grateful to have you.

"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- Anne Geddes

Comments

Popular Posts