My Epitaph :D

I remember during our Halloween in Exist last year 2007, we had a “Spook your Spot” activity in the office wherein all groups should be able to make their areas in their creepiest and scariest look. And so our group decided to make the QA room a mausoleum like and post our personal epitaphs there. Though it’s all just for fun… making my epitaph makes me reevaluate my life. After some time I came up with the following short list:

1. I wandered in this so called earth for years, Now I’m going home for eternity.

2. I was born to search my destiny; I lived to make it happen; I die to fulfill it. My destiny -- is with God.

3. A woman, a child, a sister, a wife, a mother (hopefully before I die). Prepared to meet the Maker.

4. God created death, to celebrate life.

How about you buddy? Have you ever thought of the appropriate epitaph that would describe your life? As Socrates quoted, “An unexamined life is not worth living for” Plus 1 to that Soc! What is life anyway if we don’t really know why we are here…

So lemme end this post with another quote saying, “Evaluation is the mother of improvement.”

Comments

Popular Posts