Candy Cane CHRISTmas Story

I read from an anonymous author sometime ago, "When man tries to reach out to God, that is called Religion, for we all fall short to His Holy standards. When God tries to reach out to man that is called CHRISTmas."

Indeed for the very heart of the bible supports this,

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -- John 3:16(NIV) 

CHRISTmas season is a great opportunity to share the gospel and love of Jesus Christ to our family, friends, colleagues and to every person God placed in our circle of influence.

You can be creative in your simple, special ways, I took advantage of the candy cane and the CHRISTmas story about Jesus Christ. The kids at the Sunday school was ecstatic, they loved the candy canes! On the other hand I was initially reluctant giving it away to my colleagues, as I am not sure how they will respond to it. But God rebuke me through one of the CCF preaching, my task is to share Jesus' story to them, it's God's task to work out on their heart. 

Looking back, I know this is something I'll be infinitely grateful I yield by God's grace. 
Look at the Candy Cane 
What do you see? 
Stripes that are red 
Like the blood shed for me 
White is for my Savior 
Who’s sinless and pure! 
“J” is for Jesus 
My Lord, that’s for sure! 
Turn it around 
And a staff you will see 
Jesus my shepherd 
Was born for Me!

Comments

Popular Posts