What's In My Bag?

Just like any girls, I've been looking forward to write a post that features the treasures in my purse.

This year I am trying to practice the "less is more" principle. Beginning with my bag, so I switched from big to a medium one. Shhhh! I still love big bags! with all the comfort and roomy service it gives me.

Anyways, I bought this black medium-sized shoulder bag from "Elements" a local brand in the Philippines. Its simple design and color got my attention. Practical, since neutrals go with everything. A smart, chic bag with multiple compartment in its interior, comes with detachable shoulder strap and main flap with zipper and magnetic closure. So here's what's inside it:

Wallet - red Girbaud wallet with multiple compartments to organize all my IDs, credit/debit cards, personal cards, bills, coins and other essentials.
Notebook and pen - in case my memory fails to do his job, my notes can save the day. Did I mention I  colored pens? :)
Keys - house, room, office keys with nail cutter which I find handy
Hand cream - from Crabtree & Evelyn. Me  pampering my hands for their 24 hours daily service without complains
Sanitizer - another hand treat from Bench
Lip balm - who would want dry lips, got this IN2IT lip treat with SPF 20 PA++
Earphones - so I can escape from the noisy crowd in the train
Pill kit - my pink-mini-mobile-drugstore which houses my personal meds like paracetamol and ibufropen for headaches or body pains, loperamide for unexpected bowel movement disorder and loratadine if my obnoxious allergic rhinitis visits me
ID - company proximity and smart card in one, a must-bring every workday
Hair goodies - small hair clamp and black elastic band for ponytail
Mobile phone - Samsung Galaxy S3 in red flip case (not in the picture since I use it to take the photo)

1 Bag. 12 Items.

Simple as it is. With no so much complications. Exactly what I needed in my daily work routine.

Comments

Popular Posts