Five Things I Learned from Writing

I am a (frustrated) writer. My thoughts are my pen.
Life is my paper. The world is my reader.
God is my publisher.

Here are some of the many things I learned from writing:

1. Be sensible
To be aware with the simplest things of life, because even the most insignificant object we could think of, have its own story to tell.

2. See beyond the obvious
Most of the time we are deceived by our eyes. A laughing friend doesn't always mean a happy person. A cluttered desk doesn't always mean a busy employee. A hectic schedule doesn't always mean a full life.

3. Appreciate
The happiest people are not the one who have everything in life, most of the time they are the ones who have less yet master the art of being grateful.

4. Evaluate life
Inspired from one of my favorite quotes by Socrates, "An unexamined life is not worth living for."  We need to review and check our life every once in a while. Knowing where we are is the best gauge how and when to move forward.

5. Keep writing!

Comments

Popular Posts