Nicholas Sparks: The Rescue

Sparks did spark my bookworm mood, been up till 2AM these past few days because of this ;)) 

Here are some of my favorite parts in the book:

“I don't want to lose you.' His voice almost a whisper. Seeing his haggard expression, she took his hand and squeezed it, then reluctantly let it go. She could feel the tears again, and she fought them back. 'But you don't want to keep me, either, do you?' To that, he had no response.”  --Taylor and Denise


“Everyone has crap in their background, everyone has things they wish they could undo. But most people don't go around doing their best to screw up their present lives because of it.” --Mitch


“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. It's what made it possible for me to go on, but you don't seem to realize that. Even when love is right there in front of you, you choose to turn away from it. You're alone because you want to be.”  --Judy

Comments

Popular Posts