Me and my officemates met at SM Megamall and had our late lunch there until 2:00PM then off we go to Ace Water Spa @Rosario, Pasig with a collective goal - to pamper our mind and body...
We opt to visit Ace Water Spa, Pasig for one it's more accessible than the QC branch, second it's a newer facility which opened only last May, 2011.
Adult - 550
Kids(4 ft and below) - 250
* Maximum of 4 hours
We reached Ace at 2:45PM, settled payment at the lobby(P550), where we also got our locker keys and headed straight to their locker rooms. Here are some of their house rules:
1. Cameras are not allowed
2. Customer must wear fitted swimwear ( Board/beach shorts, undergarments are stricly prohibited )
3. Bring your own bath towel
4. Wear swim caps ( courtesy of Ace )
Ace Water spa utilizes "Ultrasonic Jet System" that massages specific areas of the body with its aquatic jets strategically located to relax and soothe tired and aching muscles. This treatment is best done in heated water.
Ready to plunge in water?! We were more than excited! :D Here are the list of services we find at Ace Water Spa:
- Kid's Area: Kid's Pool with Slide, Floor Fountain, Bucket Splash and Lazy River
- Soft Massages: Bubble Bed, Bubble Pool, Bubble Massage and Hydro-Acupuncture Bed
- Moderate Massages: Rainfall Acupuncture, Eight Nozzle Shower, Hydro-Buoyancy Massage, Buttocks Massage, Jet Chair and Jet Chair with Foot Massage
- Hard Massages: Head & Shoulder Massage, Waterfalls, Multi-point Massage, Chest Jet Massage, Waist Jet Massage, Upper Body Jet Massage and High Pressure Massage
- Hot Herbal Pools: Mint Pool, Jasmine Pool and Lavender Pool
- Cold Pool: This is the fastest way to cool down after using the hot herbal pools, steam or sauna.
- Lapping Pool: 8 lanes, 25 meter indoor swimming pool is ideal for swimmers and soon-to-be swimmers to practice their "winning strokes.
- Steam and Sauna
- Hot Pool – classic one, no scent ;)
- Mint Pool – has the temperature of 36 C.
- Jasmine Pool – will surely make you invigorated while relaxing your muscles. This pool is marked at 38 C.
- Lavender Pool – is the hottest pool with 40 C as its temperature, while the lavender scent keeps the skin soft and smooth.
They also have Coffee Lounge which serves eat-all-you-can lunch/dinner with unlimited red iced tea which we didn't try because it's a bit pricey for P899.
To sum up we were all trilled with our first Ace Water Spa experience. Location-wise - check, facilities - check, cleanliness - check, service - check, price rates - check (unless you got deals in discounted price check check check :D)
Ace Water Spa
United St. cor. Brixton St. near Pioneer St., Pasig City
Contact No.: 330-7776
For more details visit their website http://www.acewaterspa.com.ph