You can make a difference...


This less than 10 minute movie clip surely made my entire day... more than enough... It divulge understanding on the importance of life, relationship and concern for other people. Which we tend to neglect because we are too busy doing what's written on our job descriptions.

A heart-warming, eye-opener media not only for teachers but for every all... no one is exempted... just to share my personal favorite lines:

Teddy: Thank you for believing in me. Thank you so much for making me feel important and showing me that I could make a difference.
Miss Thompson: (In tears)Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn't know how to teach until I met you.

The Teacher's Movie
by Mary Robinson Reynolds
story by Elizabeth Silance Ballard

We may not be the best teacher or best employee or best manager or best mother or best father or best daughter or best son in the entire world. But we could always have a significant role affecting the lives of people around us, especially our family.

Comments

Popular Posts