MyDreams: Being watched by a centaur :S

I had this vivid dream, yesternight (yesterday night) wherein I am being watched by a centaur in my room. Centaur in Greek mythology, is a race of creatures composed of part human and part horse or tikbalang in our native tongue. I tried to hide from other rooms in our house but I can always see its creepy face everytime I peak in the window. It seems that the creature does this to protect me but all the more scares me.

I tried to interpret this weird dream thru Dream Analyzer, but it doesn't make sense at all ... :(

BEING WATCHED:
Being watched can represent a feeling of self-consciousness, an awareness or fear of being observed by others, or a heightened concern about others' opinions or motives somehow in your life

CENTAUR:
They might represent the following things, relating to your current or recent life experience:

* Strength, especially other-worldly strength
* Good will, loyalty, vigilance, stubbornness
* Warrior-like qualities or other masculine ideals
* Ability, follow-through, direct action to accomplish a goal or enforce a rule

HORSE:
Power and the ability to work. Freedom. Journeys or transportation. Dreaming of this animal can represent:

* Having too much of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being less this way
* Not having enough of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being more like this
* Someone or something in your real life with whom you associate one of these qualities (an event, situation, threat, etc.)

Comments

Popular Posts