BC like a B

Whew!! I had a very busy and tiring weekend last week… while some are looking forward to it to unwind and get some rest... well I had an occupied one…a trip from East to North…

Saturday – Wake up 5am... Went to TGPM, Antipolo with my church colleagues in preparation to our 2 major events this summer – Vacation Bible Experience and the Summer Kid's Camp. This was a comforting experience for me - spiritually. I got to escape from the hassle of work and the city… was able to ponder… and spend time with myself and the Lord…

Though the experience was awesome... the trip was drawn out and tiring...

Sunday – Wake up 6am... Went to Marilao, Bulacan to attend the briefing in Deca Homes and do the nitty gritty of the moving in procedure. Girl, this was really exhausting… Briefing ended at 12pm, which means we are starving to death for food and office is closed for lunch… but first things first... need to feed my stomach before I can feed my mind in planning what to do next… we ate our lunch and proceed to checking the units and processing our papers... we end up at 3:30pm to be exact... I was really uneasy at this time coz I’m very very late for the 3pm ministry in Bread... I have no choice but to text Teacher Rose and tell her I couldn’t make it… We leave Marilao at 4pm and reach QC by 5:30pm… im physically and emotionally drained mainly because of the commitment in Bread that I was not able to make…

Comments

Popular Posts