Movie: Wonder Woman

Image courtesy of Google
Hippolyta: Fighting does not make you a hero.

Diana Prince: If no one else will defend the world, then I must.

Queen Hippolyta: If you choose to leave, you may never return.
Diana Prince: How will I be if I stay?

Queen Hippolyta: You have been my greatest love. Today you become my greatest sadness.

Diana Prince: I will fight, for those who can not fight for themselves.

Steve Trevor: If you believe that this war should stop, help me stop it right now.

Diana Prince: I used to want to save the world, to end war and bring peace to mankind. But then I glimpse the darkness that lives within their light and learned that inside every one of them there will always be both. A choice each must make for themselves, something no hero will ever defeat.

Diana Prince: I stay, I fight and I gave for the world I know can be, this is my mission now, forever.

Diana Prince: It's about what you believe. And I believe in love. Only love will truly save the world.

Diana Prince: I am Diana of Themyscira, daughter of Hippolyta. In the name of all that is good, your wrath upon this world is over!

Image courtesy of Google

Comments

Popular Posts