Steady My Heart

Dear Kari,

How come I didn't get to meet you early on? At one point I felt that I missed out something for not being able to follow your albums or the new tracks you release. But on the other side, I also believe that God appoints right timing when and where we get to know someone or at least being able to notice them.

Your music restore my time of worship and quiet time at the verge of complacency and comfort. After sometime I saw myself singing again with an expectant heart. More than an artist who performs for the world to see, I look at you and saw a daughter who joyfully sings with an audience of One, her heavenly Father. More than your music, thank you for singing your heart out to God as you lead people to Him alone.

Thank you for reminding me that I don't need to worry, knowing that my life, our life is right inside the palm of God's hand. That He will always be in full control. :)

Continue lifting your voices to God, you have no idea how many lives you've already touched and how many hearts more you'll encourage by doing this one thing you are passionate about. Music.

God bless you more.

Sincerely,
One Blessed Soul


Steady My Heart

Wish it could be easy
Why is life so messy
Why is pain a part of us
There are days I feel like
Nothing ever goes right
Sometimes it just hurts so much


But You're here
You're real
I know, I can trust You


Even when it hurts
Even when it's hard
Even when it all just falls apart
I will run to You
Cause I know that You are
Lover of my soul
Healer of my scars
You steady my heart (x2)


I'm not gonna worry
I know that You got me
Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment
What's good and what gets broken
Happens just the way that You plan

And I will run to You
And find refuge in Your arms
And I will sing to You
Cause of everything You are
You steady my heart (x2)

Comments

Popular Posts