Reasons Why I Write

I write because I'd like to believe I have the answer. I write because I want to prove, 'hey I could scribble some words too.' I write because I want to make myself visible in the world wide web. I write because it encourages me to see other people cast comment on my posts. I write because I envy other writers who strings the perfect words into sentences effortlessly. I write because I love seeing my blog hits increase everyday. I write because I love the idea that people reads my stuff. I write because its nearing month end and there is not yet a single post in my blog for that month. I write because I want to impress people. 

More often if I make these as my motivation to write, frustration gets into me. Overwhelming me. Then writing becomes more of an obligation. Just a deadline I need to meet. Suddenly ideas grow into elusive dreams. Words become limited.   

Good thing there are two sides of the same coin. I chose to anchor my drive to write in the other side of the spectrum.

I write because I am grateful. I write because I felt so much blessed and I want to share that blessing to others. I write because I love staring in the white screen. I write because something bad happened to me, I want to warn and inform. I write because I want to encourage. I write because I love to hear the tick of the keyboard as I type. I write because its my me-time moment. I write because I don't want to forget. I write because I want to express myself. I write because I am pretty bad in vocabulary and writing obliges me to check for new words and its meaning.

I write because I want to present my ideas however lousy it is. I write because I want to influence for the better good. I write because I want to inspire, more than expressing my rants and grudges. I write because I cannot contain the joy I have inside that I need to release it someway, somehow. I write because I want to contribute. I write because I relish the moments when my mind wander. I write because I felt loved. I write because I want to communicate. I write because I've got so many questions and tries to find ways for solutions. I write because I believe in the power of words, how it moves people. I write not just to be heard but also to listen.

There would be too many reasons why I write. Too many drive to keep me writing. But if there's one point I want to share that for me is the best catalyst of effective writing. 

Five words. Just write your heart out!

Why should you believe me? 

Two words. It works!

Comments

Popular Posts