Experience green... Breathe in nature... and savor freshness throughout this 80 hectares mountain resort popularly known as Eden.
Located 3,000 feet above sea level at Mount Talomo, Toril Davao.
Eden amenities include the amphitheater, the flower garden, hiking trails, mountain ponds, jogging lane, organic vegetable and herb garden, prayer garden, swimming pool, fishing village, campsite & camp huts, horseback riding, playgrounds, vista kiosk, seminar village and family cottages.
We grabbed their guided shuttle tour which helped us explore this 95% man-made park in less than an hour. Highlighting three of their must-see attractions during our stop-overs:
1. Flower Garden
- featuring the amphiteater, rainbow pass and wide variety of flower breeds.
- over 5,000 square meters cultural park that promotes the Mindanaon culture. Derived from the root word “tubod”, meaning spring or origin of water. Tinubdan is the tubod of wisdom – a dynamic tour designed to give viewers glimpse of the customs, traditions, beliefs and the way of life of the indigenous peoples of Mindanao.
3. Lola's Garden
- with a replica of our native bahay-kubo; lola's garden growing various organic vegetables and spices;
and the Mayumi's wishing well.
To see more of their tour packages visit their website. http://edennaturepark.com.ph
How to get there?
1. Ride a jeepney bound for Toril, drop off @Mercury Drug Store.
2. Motorcycles are available for hire at P50-P80 per person to bring you right at the entrance of Eden Nature Park & Resort.
Check Eden Sakay na!
They provide shuttle service from Matina Town Square(MTS) at P200 per person during weekends. Shuttle departs at 8:30am and 11:00am from MTS and leaves Eden at 1:30pm and 4:00pm. During weekends, there are special trips where you can rent shuttle at P1500 good for 5 hours.