Boys Over Flowers 꽃보다 남자 OST 2



Confession of a BOF-addict...
I'm Girlie Mangalo and I'm an addict. I've gone crazy over BOF soundtracks! Though I don't understand. At all :)) I find myself smiling alone while listening to it. Think I can listen to it over and over again... I will never have enough of it especially my favorite Missing Heart (Ashwioon Maeumingeol 아쉬운 마음인걸 ) by A'stl :D

Here treat yourself too :D

Download full album: Boys Before Flowers OST 2

1. T-Max – Say Yes
2. T-Max – Wish UR My Love
3. A’st1 – Missing Heart 아쉬운 마음인걸
4. SS501 – Wish You Were My Lover 애인만들기
5. Jisun – What Do I Do 어떡하죠 Eotteokhajyo
6. KARA – Love Is Fire
7. Howl – Love U
8. Brand New Day – Love You 사랑같은 거2
9. Lee Sang Gon – My Tears 눈물이 난다
10. Kim Young Min – Cellogic
11. Various Artists – 다가가다
12. Various Artists – Strange Sun 낯선 해
13. Park Hye-ri – 위하여 – 사랑을

Did you just say MORE!? Check this friendly 4Shared directory and pamper your eardrums with these cool stuff :D

Gamsahabnida! Thank you :D

Comments

Popular Posts