FALL by Hillsong

Verse 1:
E A
I love to worship You my God
C#m B
I love to worship You my Lord A E/G# F#m E
And see Your Spirit fall in power A B
Your love unfolding gifts from heaven


Verse 2:
E A
I love to worship You my God
C#m B
I love to worship You my Lord
A E/G# F#m E
And feel Your precious breath of Heaven A B
Your all consuming love


Chorus: E
Holy Spirit come in power
B/G#
Change my heart F#m A
I want to live for Your my God E
Let Your Spirit come in power
B/G#
Change my life F#m A
That I may live for You my Lord
B E
Fall on us Lord


Bridge: A E
So I yearn for You A E
Long to see You move D A/C# B
O, I lift my hands before my King and pray


F
ather in heaven, let this song be the music of our hearts that yearns for your presence.
Move us, sustain us, bless us, change us for your glory through your son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Continue to be inspired by listening to this >>SONG<<.


Comments

Popular Posts