Keep the bell ringing...

Yesterday I attended a wedding ceremony of a good friend(Grace & Ramil)... Indeed, it's good to see old faces especially high school friends...

Starting last year 2007 as of this date I witnessed 4 weddings of my HS batch not including some invites I was not able to come... Well I could say that our batch is starting to enter the couple's world and saying goodbye to single's life... Though this is an expected and inevitable truth, I can't help but realize that I'm getting old :( ... hehehe... But its okay, as the saying goes, "With age comes wisdom," wheww...

Seriously, some of the things I would never forget on this event would be the class and elegant white long gown of Grace, never-ending chikahan, the cozy restaurant plus the appetizing food served to us... Certified del.icio.us :D... Makes me wish, more weddings to come ...

Comments

Popular Posts