2022: 50 Reasons To Be Thankful!

1. Sunday family devotions
2. IPL home sessions
3. Safe Moderna booster shot courtesy of Singapore government
4. Office days
5. One-on-one sessions with Joan studying The Right Kind of Strong by Mary Kassian
6. One-on-one sessions with Raizelle studying The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
7. Saturday badminton games
8. Thursday badminton games via Visa
9. Dinner with friends. Both planned and random.
10. One-on-one accountability sessions with Kaye, Marie, and Laiza
11. Employment pass renewal
12. Discipleship group birthday celebrations 
13. Picolaser sessions
14. Two-week (literally) work from home(Philippines)
15. First flight after the pandemic
16. One month vacation in Pinas with family
17. Shopping, pampering, and hair day with my girl squad - Nanay, sister, and niece
18. Celebrating 10 years in Singapore last Aug 26
19. First balikbayan box sent to Pinas
20. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner I get to spend with my family
21. Home-cooked meals by Tatay 
22. Friends I get to meet during my April to May vacation
23. Holidays 
24. Blessing us with 70 years of Tatay's life
25. Provision for Tatay's hospitalization 
26. Family, relatives, and friends who reached out and came to show their love and support for our family
27. CCF's pastoral care ministry
28. Pastor Arvi and the opportunity to share the gospel with our family and friends
29. Emotional, physical, and spiritual strength for our family as we went through the loss of my father 
30. Less rigid traveling restrictions during this time
31. Pleasant weather on Tatay's burial
32. Safe wake and burial in the midst of the pandemic
33. Eternal life for my father with Jesus Christ
34. Divine peace that God provided during this difficult time
35. For my company - Visa and the job that God blessed me with
36. Spending Christmas and New Year at home
37. 5km walk/run around the neighborhood
38. Prayer and fasting week with Nanay and Glaiz
39. Family, friends and loved ones I get to meet during my PH vacation
40. Safe construction of our QC home renovation
41. Opportunity to cook for my family
42. Two weeks work from Philippines 
43. "Maria Clara and Ibarra" teleserye and Netflix times with Nanay
44. Easy and laidback days with family
45. Nephews and niece 😍😍
46. My sister, my friend, shopping/errand buddy, and my driver 😅 Glaiza
47. Provision to bless my family with staycation, travels, and dining out
48. Healing from covid for me and Nanay 
49. Errands I get to accomplish during my December vacation
50. New place in Singapore

Comments

Popular Posts