Music: Resignation

Morissette Amon raised the bar when she sang her English, Filipino and Korean rendition of "Resignation" a Korean song originally sung by the powerhouse singer Lee Young Hyun of Big Mama, a South Korean female vocal group. So proud of you Asia's Phoenix Morissette. 

One word for this performance, Goosebumps! 

Be ready with your tissue before watching the video. 




ENGLISH
Through all those times
I felt a happiness with you
Even though you never
Felt the same way too
It's not that I didn't know
What you felt in your heart
'Cuz I felt it too

Letting go
Letting you leave it all behind
Is something I'll never
Get used to
And it hurts to know
That you may never look my way again

Why didn't you tell me
What held you back
Did you ever think of
Everything I'd feel
You fell for me
And said I had your heart
But you just let me fall
Never tried to catch me at all

Should I hate you
And try to just forget
Should I blame myself
And live with this regret
If I could only do it all again
I would turn back time
Back when I was yours
And you were still MINE

FILIPINO/TAGALOG
Sanay narinig sa iyong labi
Di ganun iyong nadarama sakin
Hinayaan mong pusong nahuhulog
At nasasaktan na nga ngayon
May magagawa pa ba

Malilimot pa bang mga sakit
Nagkulang ba at di
Nadama ang pag ibig
Kung maibabalik ang nagdaan
Nung akoy iyong angkin
At doo'y may'rong
Ako't ikaw pa rin

Since you decided to walk out the door
I won't question your choice anymore
Just please don't ever look my way again
I'll try to hold in the tears with a smile
And hope that it could last me a while
Watching all of these fading memories
And it's finally clear to me
We were never meant to be

KOREAN/HANGEUL
Neol manhi geuriweohal geotgata
Chamayaman hagetji
Ijhyeojilsu itdorok
Dashin saranggateungeo
Haji anheulrae
Nae majimak sarangeul
Doraseon noeoege jugo
Shipeoseo

ENGLISH
Hoping one day she could be
All the happiness
You never felt with ME

Video from Morissete Amon Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts