Music: Solid Ground by Exalt

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness in my life in spite of the many times I was unfaithful to you. 
You are unchanging and your love for us is the only constant truth that we can hold on to.
We can't add to it nor be outside of its reach.

My heart is grateful. 
Full of love and thanksgiving.
First, to You and your son Jesus Christ who died on the Cross and rose again.
Second, to this wonderful life that you have given me. 
The breath and heartbeat that I often take for granted.
The family you specially placed me in.
The friends you brought in my stint here on earth.
And for all the blessings and modern-day miracles you allowed me to experience.

This is my birthday(life) song.
The overflowing gratitude of my heart.

***

Outlasting seasons unchanging through the ages
We sing of your timeless renown
On solid ground, we will stand and won't be shaken
To let this reality resound
All shadows fading by Your light
There is no greater truth but CHRIST
Our solid ground




Comments

Popular Posts