Singapore: Spartan Virtual Race Lockdown 2020

My Spartan Race finish line journey was one year in the making. I registered last year in Spartan Race Singapore Yio Chu Kang, April 2019 but unfortunately badly sprained my ankle from playing badminton two weeks before the race. I had to withdraw from the Spartan Race and rehabilitate my ankle for three long months.

Fast forward to today, who would have thought that my dream to become a Spartan Race finisher can still come true after an ankle injury and in the midst of a global pandemic.

Spartan Virtual Race: Sprint (5km Run + 20 Obstacles) 
10 Pushups
10 Burpees
10 Mountain Climber (per side)
10 Jumping Jacks
10 Air squats
10 Forward lunges (per side)
10 Hand-release pushups
10 Tuck jumps
10 Plank up-downs
10 Plank Shoulder (per side)
10 Knee slap mountain climber (per side)
10 Reverse lunges (per side)
10 Glute bridges
10 Dips
10 Decline pushups
10 Single leg squats (per side)
10 Calf raises
10 second plank
10 second hallow hold
10 second squats

Spantan swag - finisher shirt and medal.


I have no words to say. My heart overflows with gratefulness and thanksgiving to God who is my might alone. Praise God for giving me the strength to complete the challenge, protection from the virus, and the courage to never give up on my dreams.

Be stronger than your Excuses!

Comments

Popular Posts