Movie: The Greatest Showman

Inspired by the ambition and imagination of P.T. Barnum, an American showman who introduced circus in the 1800s. Watching "The Greatest Showman" on a carefree weekend was one of the best thing that happened to me last week. Apart from me loving musicals both theatre and film, this movie is hands down one of the greatest old-school original musical. Its "pop" soundtrack compilation is catchy and slick, the cast is star-studded covering wide audience market. From the youthful Zendaya, dashing Zack Efron, exquisite Rebecca Ferguson and veteran Hugh Jackman, everyone is covered.

Here are five of my favourite quotes from the musical The Greatest Showman to live by:


"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." – P.T. Barnum


"I am brave. I am bruised. This is who I am meant to be. This is me." – Lettie Lutz


"Comfort, the enemy of progress." – P.T. Barnum


“You don’t need everyone to love you, just a few good people.” – Charity Barnum


"When you are careless with other people, you bring ruin upon yourself." – Jenny Lind

Comments

Popular Posts