Exchange Gift Idea: Gift Grabbing
I had the craziest exchanged-gift ever! with the craziest people I ever met and their craziest white elephant gift =D
Rules of the game:
1. Participants should bring a white elephant gift(please see white elephant gift definition on my link above) properly wrapped.
2. Participants form a circle while organizer collects all the gift and pile it in the center.
3. Organizer prepares sheets of papers with numbers depending on the total number of participants. Each of them picks a number to determine who goes first.
4. First wave: Whoever gets #1 has the first chance to pick a gift from the pile, opens it and shows it to all.
5. Second wave: #2 person has the option to either grab the gift from #1 person or pick a gift from the pile.
6. Third wave: #3 person has the option to either grab the gift from #1, #2 person or pick a gift from the pile.
* If a gift is grabbed from you, you'll have a chance to pick a new gift from the pile.
* Once a gift is grabbed twice, it reaches its "safety haven" and the second person who grabbed it becomes the final owner.
The last step goes on until all the participants have picked/grabbed a gift.
Exciting/Winning/Crazy gift items:
1. Julie's "pamana" shawl from her lola =D
2. Bernard's historic 1st notebook in Exist! almost 5 years up-to-date with signature pa. Classic! :))
3. Ayee's memorable umbrella still wet :D
4. RV's token wrapped in fancy but empty paper bag =D
5. Janice grabbing the iron box with Naruto toy inside =)
Have a great Christmas everyone! =D