MyDreams: Dreamt of Loosing my Wallet :(

Monday morning I woke up so upset because of a bad dream that I lost my wallet. I worry about my atm's, credit cards and personal IDs included in it... :( What if the culprit can hack my atm pin and withdraw everything... What if he uses my credit card and swipe it out, who cares? Ohhh thanked God I woke up and realize it's only but a nightmare...

Because the vision is so sharp to me, I can even feel the emotional distress, I googled it and found the following interpretation:

WALLET

To see a wallet in your dream, symbolizes financial resources or self-identification. To dream that your wallet has been stolen, indicates that someone may be trying to take advantage of you. To dream that you lost your wallet, suggests that you need to be more cautious and careful about your spending and finances. You need to be more responsible with your money. Alternatively, it indicates that you are losing touch with your true identity.
If you dreamed of losing your wallet, you are likely to be faced with an unexpected dilemma. To dream of finding a wallet signifies gain if the wallet was empty, but loss if it was full.
signifies gain if the wallet.

Comments

Popular Posts