2023: 50 Reasons To Be Thankful!

Psalm 9:1-2

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
     I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
     I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.

Thank you 2023! Let's welcome 2024's endless potential as we claim God's promises and blessings.

1. Provision for a new rental place in Tampines West before our Feb due date from the previous rental place.
2. Comfortable commute to office
3. Release of Axis Condo Title documents
4. Staycation with family - Manila Hotel, Ascott, Alpha Suites, and Casa Sentosa 
5. One-on-one 'The Purpose Driven Life' sessions with Joan
6. One-on-one Sessions with Laiza, Marie, Kaye and Kytin
7. Being able to go home for Tatay's death anniversary
8. Visa Installment releases that we have signed off
9. Monday, Thursday, and Saturday badminton sesh
10. Weekly Sunday online family devotion
11. New phone - Samsung S23 Plus
12. Meet and tour my niece Richie Jane here in SG
13. Friend's and Dgroup's birthday celebrations
14. New work laptop and the increased productivity after setup
15. Accumulated kettlebell squats 
16. IPL sessions
17. Healing from my skin rashes
18. New cuisines and food I get to try 
19. Lunch and dinners with friends
20. Friday discipleship group meetings
21. CCF Sunday services with friends in Suntec
22. CCF online Sunday streaming
23. JP Morgan and 2XU run 🏃
24. Singapore holidays 
25. Wellbeing Fridays till September
26. Surabaya hike
27. Waterfalls and volcanoes 
28. Solitude walks at night
29. Answered prayers and time with the Lord.
30. Hybrid work setup in Visa
31. Performance bonus and VIP! 💰
32. Trying out new investment - Pagibig MP2 and treasury bills
33. Shoulder tap progression
34. Annual health screening favorable results
35. ActiveSG corporate games - 1st runner-up in WD
36. IREB and PMI trainings c/o Visa
37. Three weeks of work from the Philippines
38. Two weeks PTO in Philippines
39. Safe completion of QC house back in August. Tatay you must be proud. Praise God!
40. Provision and family support for building our QC house
41. Renewal of my PRC license
42. Wisdom and provision on how to carry out Amaresa's outstanding loan
43. Being able to bless my family during my PH December vacation
44. Netflix time with my Nanay - Replacing Chef Chico, Can't Buy Me Love, Monday First Screening
45. Playtime with Adam, bonding time with my nephews, and niece
46. Time with my sister 🧡
47. Dgroup friends and relatives I met in the Philippines
48. Dishes I get to cook for my family - bak kut teh, salted egg prawn, Vietnam fresh spring roll, pansit canton, lechon paksiw, and kinamatisang baboy.
49. Love and quality time I received from my favourite people
50. God for walking with me and through me in 2023


Image courtesy of https://mdlaw.com.au/

Comments

Popular Posts