2021: 50 Reasons To Be Thankful!

While busyness and distractions can entangle us, we can choose to be joyful and respond with thanksgiving.

"Always be joyful. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."                                                                    1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
So here goes my list of random and eventful things that I am thankful for the past 2021.

1. Singapore's convenient and efficient vaccination drive
2. Protection from Covid-19
3. Less shopping this year
4. Sunsets 🌇
5. Swimming lessons with Gwen and Mich
6. New restaurants we get to try this year
7. Convenient place near MRT
8. Holidays 
9. Weekends
10. Picolaser sessions
11. Rejuran healer sessions
12. Birthdays we get to celebrate in person or online
13. Cruise to nowhere experience
14. Unlimited food on the cruise
15. Negative PCRs requirement for the cruise
16. Provision, safety, and protection during the 3-day cruise
17. Being able to donate blood in Red Cross Singapore for the first time!
18. Being able to distribute gospel tracts 
19. Convenience of work from home setup
20. Stable company
21. Performance bonus
22. Salary increase
23. Employee Stock Purchase Plan option
24. Visa Restricted Stocks Units 
25. Passing APMG Scrum Master certification
26. New dishes I get to try cooking this year
27. IPL sessions and less hair with Braun
28. Discovering Panoxyl and Retinols
29. Lunch and dinner dine-in I get to spend with my friends
30. Privilege to join and complete CCF Prayer and Fasting - January and July
31. Dgroup Fridays
32. Badminton Saturdays
33. Family devotion Sundays
34. Consistent walking sessions
35. Safe neighborhood for night walks
36. 1:1 sessions with my niece Aizelle studying Purpose Driven Life
37. 1:1 sessions with Joan studying GLC Book 2 and The Right Kind of Strong by Mary Kassian
38. 1:1 sessions with Laiza and Marie
39. Intermittent Fasting discipline and its benefits
40. Completing my 40km @40 challenge
41. Opportunity to donate to CCF Elevate on my birthday and to CCF Tulong Tayo and Philippine Red Cross via Visa 2:1 donation match for the casualties of Odette
42. Home workouts
43. New Macbook pro 15" work laptop
44. Nights I get to sleep more than 7 hours
45. Days I get to exercise
46. Good health for me and my family
47. Protection for my family in the Philippines
48. Gemson's work in MS Europa 2
49. Dgroup and church family here in Singapore
50. Answered prayers!!!


Photo by Kiy Turk on Unsplash


Comments

Popular Posts