Hong Kong: Ngong Ping 360

Happy Feet! Guess whose who.

You can travel to different parts of the world and that's amazing. You can explore different cultures and that's mind-blowing. You can indulge in various ethnic cuisines and that's delightful. But vacations and trips together with your family will always be the most nostalgic ones.

When I was younger, I dreamt of finishing my studies. I dreamt of working in a multinational company. I dreamt of riding an airplane. I dreamt of visiting foreign countries. I dreamt of living in a first-world country. I dreamt of helping and giving back to my family. I dreamt of traveling with my Nanay so she too can experience riding an airplane. I dreamt of bringing my entire family abroad on a vacation. 

The pictures captured in this post are living proof that dreams do come true. And when your dreams unfold, there's no better way to celebrate it than with your loved ones.
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. --- Jeremiah 33:3
Here are photos from our Ngong Ping 360 adventure in Hong Kong last December 2019 with the entire Mangalo family. Tatay Eddie, Nanay Paulina, me, Menchu, Glaiza, Gemson, and the kids - Godwin, Genesis, Raizelle, and Ramiah.


Cozy inside the cable car

Touch down Ngong Ping Village

Nephews and niece
Siblings

Mench, Me, Tatay, Nanay, Glaiza and Gemson

Nagamit din ang selfie stick

Mga palaboy sa Ngong Ping :D
                   
Strolling with Nanay

Comments

Popular Posts