2017: 50 Reasons To Be Thankful!

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. -- Colossians 3:15 
Thank you 2017 for all the surprises, learnings, random ideas, blessings and even for the most trivial things I overlooked. You made my 365 pages story special and remarkable. Forgive me for the many times I grumbled, for the times I was indifferent of others and for the opportunities I missed.

Let me make it up this 2018.  Nevertheless, Thank you! Let me recount few of the things I am most grateful for.

1. Mornings and sunshine!
2. Sundays!
3. Runs I was able to join and finished - 2xu Marathon, JP Morgan, Standard Chartered
4. Dgroup Wednesdays!
5. Korean dramas I get to watch this year - Legend of the Blue Sea, Descendants of the Sun, Goblin!!! and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book-Joo
6. KDrama OST - because its worth another entry to this list
7. Patent filing approved. Wohoo!
8. Delayed gratification to renew my contract last December, 2016. This year Visa offered BYOD plan last March, I convert my plan from SIM only(36.80sgd/month) with 4GB data to 4G4 plan for only 31.45sgd/month and enjoys a whooping 16GB data (4GB+12GB). Then I topup 99sgd to get a brand new Samsung S7 Edge phone, which later I was able to sell 👌
9. Renovation of house at St Louie
10. Books was able to read - The Case for Christ, You were Made for More
11. Quiet times and my Bible
12. DMPD Singapore Mobile lab launch! \o/
13. Airports and planes for making our travels convenient and fast
14. Great movies I get to watch this year - Beauty and the Beast, Wonder Woman
15. One year multiple Australian visa. Definitely coming back.
16. Instagram and the memories I get to share
17. Lazada, Zalora, Amazon and all the efficient online shopping websites
18. Quality time I get to spend with my aunt in Las Vegas
19. US business trip and places I get to visit - San Francisco, Foster City, Las Vegas
20. Courage to do skydiving at Rockingham, Australia. Plus safety of course!
21. Meeting new friends and people during out of the country trips
22. Plane meals and entertainment service
23. Post-its and highlighters for my OC-ness inclination ;D
24. Eyeglasses and shades that does a great deal of protecting your eyes
25. Yakult!!!
26. New Delsey-Air France 30kg luggage #sale
27. Sale items I got to buy in the US, best buy 'The Case for Christ" book which is out of stock in the Philippines.
28. Australia trip with discipleship group - friendship, safety and provision
29. Favour for a three-week accommodation at Grace's place during house renovation at Tampines
30. Being able to attend "Radical Love" -  a three-day CCF retreat at Desaru, Malaysia
31. Lunch, dinner, coffee or tea times with my favourite people in SG (dgroup)
32. Healing for me, tatay and Aizel and protection for the whole family
33. Mondays and Saturdays badminton games!
34. New laptop sleeves I got from retreat. The best part is, it's free!!!
35. Pay Lah and Pay Now for making push payments a breeze
36. Seeing and being able to spend time with RJay :)
37. Promotion by God's grace
38. Free cabin luggage and cash back from StanChard
39. Honest people I met this year(two girls who help us open our lockers in USS by lending us 6sgd and returning the 4sgd when we gave them ten) reminding me that there's so much hope in humanity.
40. Teh C moments
41. World map giving me inspiration everyday.
42. New #Owndays eyeglasses courtesy of Visa optical benefits
43. Efficient transportation in Singapore! New MRT line - Downtown covering Tampines
44. Pillows!!! and more pillows
45. Coffee moments with Nanay ☕
46. Breakfast, lunch and dinner times together with Family 👪💖🍴
47. Sweet and genuine love from my niece and nephews 😍
48. Good weather during my PH vacay yey!
49. Free #Visa stocks. #kaching
50. Seat sales!

Comments

Popular Posts