2XU Run Singapore 2017

This post has been sitting in my drafts for more than six months now, it can even be classified as antique, until some blog posts inventory has to be done from my side. Before it even pass 2017, let me gather my memory(if there's left) and information while it's still available and complete this article.

Almost 30,000 runners registered in 2XU Compression 2017 Singapore which transpired last April 2, Sunday at F1 Pit Building.  There were three running distances - 21.1km, 10km and 5km both for women and men categories.

PB for 21km
Aside from beating my personal best record for 21 km run, this half-marathon run is extra special because I run with one of my favourite people in Singapore, my discipleship group sister Belle who run her first half-marathon in 2XU. Yey! Belle has been an inspiration to me since start, her tenacity and discipline during her training is exceptional. Actually the moment she decided she will try 21km run is already admirable, to reach the finish line is just an icing of the cake.

With Belle
With April

Off we go! Let your heart set the pace!

Bumped into Visa colleague and my SCM
marathon coach / former colleague / friend
Aftermath of 21km run!























Cheers to many more trainings and run!

Enjoy this video courtesy of Pink Apple.




Comments

Popular Posts