Forty Things I am Thankful for my Birthday

Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.  -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Here are forty things I am thankful for my birthday this year:

1. My breath 
2. My heartbeat which I often take for granted
3. Birthday cakes 🎂 
4. And candles I got to blow 
5. Discipleship group ladies and their 💖💗 
6. Dine-in's I get to spend with my friends, even though we are limited to two
7. The foooooood - Italian, Chinese, Korean BBQ, Filipino, lechon, cream puffs, and steak
8. Lakas maka-Tita na tea 🍵 - lots of variety
9. Birthday gifts 🎁
10. Personal Time Off(PTO/VL) on my birthday
11. Video birthday greetings from colleagues, friends, discipleship group, and family
12. Pimple free day on my birthday hahaha vanity
13. Singapore, my second home for the past nine years
14. Strength
15. Discipline
16. Completing my 40km challenge
17. Decades of God's faithfulness
18. Financial blessings and stability
19. Protection from covid
20. Stable company I am a part of for the past nine years
21. Friends who run and walk with me in my 40@40  🏃🏃
22. Opportunity to give and bless others
23. Pinoy breakfast with Rocky, Sarj, and Graciel after our 10km run
24. Good health for my family especially my parents
25. Facials and pamper days
26. Nephews and niece. And the latest addition to the family who keeps everyone busy - Adam 👶
27. Solid Ground song by Exalt
28. Rain and the coziness it brings me
29. Messenger video calls with family and friends
30. Easing travel restrictions so far (there is hope)
31. Comfort and protection of work-from-home
32. Date with Marie on my actual birthday
33. Celebration with my discipleship group ladies
34. Celebration with Visa Pinoy colleagues
35. Celebration with family
36. Celebration with the Salamante's
37. Celebration with Laiza, Grace, Romaine, and Marie
38. Birthday greetings from family and close friends even without FB notification 🤗
39. My family 💕 for never failing to fill my love tank
40. Relationship with Jesus Christ. My solid ground

Comments

Popular Posts